nothing pisses me off more than the fact that 90% of women’s jeans have non-functioning pockets but baby clothes have proper pockets? what are babies carrying around that i’m not? baby wallets? fuck off
the best otps are the ones who realise they’re in love with each other and quickly and firmly deny it to themselves for a ludicrous amount of time
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM; July 30th, 1980
Before X-Men and Les Miserables, Hugh Jackman brought the house down as Curly in Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Oklahoma!
See it TONIGHT (11/15) at 9/8c on Great Performances, part of the PBS Arts Fall Festival.
I’m just going to assume that this message is about this post. If not, feel free to correct me.
"Hook is not a piece of shit…"
Sorry, I needed a moment to laugh. Let’s continue.
"He regrets his past actions and tries to better himself…"
- Has he shown any remorse for making Bae grow up thinking his mother was dead? No, didn’t think so.
- Has he show any remorse for helping a woman abandon her son, after he himself claims to have been abandoned? Didn’t think so.
- Has he shown any remorse for selling out Bae to Pan? Didn’t think so. In fact, he continues to act like he and Bae had a good relationship. What a prick.
- Has he shown any remorse for helping Cora? None whatsoever.
- Has he shown any remorse for leaving Regina to be tortured? None. And it doesn’t matter what Regina has done because she had done nothing to him directly and therefore he had no reason or right to leave her there. Does he have any morals? Like at all? Jesus.
- Has he shown any remorse for standing aside and letting Cora rip the hearts out of the villagers he had lived among for months? No, instead he hid under their corpses. Those people trusted him; he was the town blacksmith. But he stood aside and did nothing to stop Cora.
- Has he shown any remorse for leaving Emma, Snow, Mulan, and Aurora in Rumplestiltskin’s cell to die? No, it’s like the fandom and the characters have brushed that under the rug.
- Has he shown any remorse for trying to send Henry to New York without his mothers’ permission, even though he knew New York was dangerous and that Zelena could get there? No. He tried to act like he was being a hero. By sending a child off alone into a dangerous area. Yes, much hero, very regret, wow.
- Has he shown any remorse for harming Archie? Didn’t think so.
- Has he shown any remorse for any of the three times he tried to kill Belle? No, his apology was a joke.
The only person he has shown remorse toward is Ariel. That’s the only thing he has owned up to.
“CS is healthy because Hook always praises Emma…” So you consider it healthy for him to praise her with lies?
“Emma, you defeated Pan.” That’s a lie. Rumple killed Pan.
“Emma, you defeated Zelena.” That’s a lie. Regina defeated Zelena.
“I was there when Cora tried to rip out your heart.” Were you, Hook? Were you really?
You were unconscious, you lying piece of shit.
He “refuses to abandon her”?
Then tell me what happened here, when Hook ABANDONS Emma in the Dark One’s cell. After she begs him not to.
I couldn’t find a gif of him calling her “dried up and useless” so here’s a picture of him ABANDONING her.
He “will do anything for her, and his redemption arc is not based around just wanting Emma…”
Oh, so you mean when he helped Charming and his redemption arc “started.” Oh wait. He did that to get Emma. And he doesn’t even deny it.
So, is it still on me, Anon? Or is it on the writers? Is on it me that none of this has been addressed? Or is it on the writers for being lazy and whitewashing Hook rather than redeeming him? Unless you have more of a compelling argument, please stay away from my inbox.
charmedrumbelle, it seems that someone has tried to explain why Hook is not a piece of shit. But it wasn’t compelling, so they don’t get the money…
Question a Superhero Wearing a High Heel; Get Comic Forum Logic in Response
As you can see I went way negative on the Wonder Woman costume reveal gnashing my teeth and ripping the costume to shreds while burning my bra and screaming about the patriarchy.
Hey Wonder Woman you’re wearing those heels because plenty of women think they’re sexy right?
Somedays there’s not enough desk to head and booze to drink.
Reunited with my one true love, Bearcy ❤️💓❤️💘
On land, sunlight illuminates a world that’s bright and bursting with color. But in the ocean, light and color diminish as the water gets deeper. Take a look at what happens to light as it moves through the water, and how marine organisms have adapted.
Learn more in our traveling exhibition, Creatures of Light.